Use of Personal Data
Kudos may use, store, and process the following personal data, for the following purposes:
- End User account details (name of user, date of birth, name of parent/legal guardian, User’s and parent’s/legal guardian’s e-mail address, phone number, picture of User, etc).
- Personal data to track the use of Kudos, such as IP addresses, etc
- Your Kudos contributions and content, which may contain personal data
- Personal data for sending notifications of application updates (including suspensions of End User accounts and withdrawal of Kudos) and marketing communications about our services.
- Personal data to respond to requests for support.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years old without their parent’s/legal guardian’s permission. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, then you may alert us.
Every time you submit contributions to Kudos your parent/legal guardian will receive a notification where he/she will be informed of the contribution you have submitted to Kudos. He/she will have access to your friends list and account and will be able to delete your contributions, content or contacts.
Kudos&Co takes the security of personal data very seriously and employs security technology, including firewalls, to safeguard information. Kudos&Co has procedures in place to ensure that our systems are protected against unauthorized access.
We use the information to help to verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on Kudos, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Use of Service Providers
Kudos&Co will use third party service providers to provide Kudos with maintenance and support services.
Kudos&Co will use aggregated statistics or any other resources on the data in order to assess how Kudos is used and to improve its functionality and performance.
Kudos & Co, Inc. 470 Ramona St. Palo Alto CA 94301, USA.