Studies have indicated that 78% of employees would work harder if they were recognized but only a third of employees in North America have been recognized in the last seven days.
Recognition boosts employee morale, reduces employee turnover and elevates organizational success. But with an endless number of articles, reports and blog posts out there, running a recognition program can feel overwhelming, so we’re making it easy with our straightforward guide to doing employee recognition the right way.
- What is employee recognition?
- Why you should give recognition?
- Who should give recognition?
- When should you give recognition?
- How should you give recognition?