When you authorize your children to use the Kudos app, they can share fun and cool moments with their friends and family. They can post videos, pictures, view their friends’ profiles, see what Kudos is up to, and explore the world of digital sharing.
Shared videos and pictures are only available to be seen by the accepted friends, except if your children shares images in groups—these could be seen by all members of the group.
To use Kudos, children must promise:
To post only their own pictures and videos which they have permission to post
Never to post pictures or videos of other people without their permission
Never to post personal information or the personal information of others, including phone number, email address, home address or usernames from other social media sites or applications.
Never to bully or harass others
Access to and use of the Kudos web site and Kudos app (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Kudos”) are provided by Kudos&Co, Inc. 470 Ramona St. Palo Alto CA 94301, USA, and are subject to the following Terms:
1. By using Kudos you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which shall take immediate effect upon your first access or use of Kudos. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following Terms, please do not access or use our web site, app, or service.
Use of the Kudos App and Web site
3. Children under 13 years of age, must have permission from a parent/legal guardian to use Kudos, which we may accept. If you are 13 years or older, you can access Kudos without the approval of a parent/legal guardian
4. Kudos users are responsible for any activity that occurs through their account. They may not copy, re-publish, download, broadcast, make available to the public, or otherwise use Kudos content in any way except for their own personal, non-commercial use. They also agree not to create any derivative work from any Kudos content except for their own personal, noncommercial use.
5. Users must agree to use Kudos only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any third party or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Kudos.
6. Users also represent that all information provided to Kudos upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete.
7.Users are responsible for keeping their password secret and secure.
Contributions to Kudos
8. When users submit any contribution to Kudos, including any photographs, pictures, graphics, video, audio, text or comments, they agree to grant Kudos&Co the right to publish and make the contribution available to the public. If you do not want to grant Kudos&Co such rights, please do not submit that contribution to Kudos.
9. By submitting any contribution to Kudos, you warrant that your contribution: is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available at Kudos; and if it is not your original work, you have acceptance from the right holder to make it available; is not defamatory, discriminatory, racially offensive, false; does not contain any offensive, nude, sexual, sexually suggestive, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable content; does not defame, bully, harass, threaten, intimidate people or attack an individual whose identity can be easily learned from what you post; and does not infringe any law.
10. Please note that you may not submit any contributions to Kudos showing or displaying other people without their acceptance. If the person shown or displayed is below the age set by the relevant legislators, the parent/legal guardian of the person must also grant acceptance before the contribution can be submitted to Kudos.
12. Kudos&Co is not obliged to permanently store users contributions. You are encouraged to make your own backup of the contributions submitted to Kudos.
13. Users must not post private or confidential information on Kudos, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
14. When you submit any contribution using the Groups public feature, it means that you are allowing everyone, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
Limitation of Liability
15. Kudos, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons are provided “AS IS” without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law.
16. Kudos may contain links to third party web sites. When you access a non-Kudos site, even one that may contain our logo, please understand that we may not control the content or products on that site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site either.
17. Under no circumstances will Kudos be liable for the conduct of any user and for any of the following losses or damages: loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, or any indirect or consequential damages.
18. The names, images, and logos identifying Kudos are subject to copyright and trademark protection. Nothing contained in Kudos or these Terms shall be construed as any license or right to any commercial use.
19. Kudos&Co may display advertisements and promotions. All such potential material shall be in adherence with our core value that everything we do at Kudos&Co should be in the best interest of children.
21. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
22. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by relevant laws in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the most legitimate extent, the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and be binding.